Yesterday I had a baby dr appointment. It was a very good visit, no problems, good reports, no poking or proding - my favorite kind. We listened to Baby's heartbeat, it was loud and strong! He said I was doing so well, I didn't need to come back until January 5th (awesome) and this is also when we'll have the ultrasound. Hooray!! I'm still dealing with getting really woozy. He said I just need to eat a lot more, because maintaining my body, making a new tiny body and chasing a little body burns serious calories. I'd like to stand and say a big AMEN to that. I believe you Dr Lehnert. I also asked him about being seriously carsick, the only thing I can take is Dramamine. Me and Dramamine do not get along. Ask my be-fri Dawn about a roadtrip to Colorado. Yikes. Do I throw up in the front yard upon arrival, or feel like I can't even blink, gittery crap for 12hrs, hmmm... decisions.
I couldn't have done it without my favorite big sister Jenny. On her day off from a horrible work schedule, she took time to meet me and watch Beau at the dr office. I am so thankful for you and I love you very much. You are awesome Aunt Jenny.
SO glad your appointment went well! Our doc doesn't even allow children under 14 in the office waiting room! It was crazy hard to go to all my appointments for Gabriel's pregnancy! Josh had to wait in the car w/ the kids some times just b/c I couldn't bear to go to the appointment alone. Just knowing he was in the car helped!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see that baby-bump! EAT EAT EAT so I can see it!!!! LOL XOXO