At 18 Months Old Beau is 25lbs and 11oz (50th percentile) and 30 1/2 inches tall (10th percentile). I'm so surprised, oh wait nope I'm not :) Dr V said, his growth pattern is consistent since birth - way to go Beau! After giving him the good ole' once over poke and prod, Dr V starting asking the development questions. She asked, "Can he say at least 10 words/phrases?" Before I could answer Beau said, "I'm all done. Go Mama?" Dr V said, "Alright! That answers that question!" This was the highlight of the visit as he brought out his new trick - Grumpy Face.
Grumpy Face appears a little more frequently lately. I gather he likes the attention as he's usually so smiley. I say to him, eyebrows go down (we make grumpy face together) and eyebrows go up! (we make surprised face) I can usually get a smile out of him, but he's certainly trying it on for size. Not a good fit.
At 18 Months Old he can run fast, tries to hop, likes to walk backwards, he is decisive, he is silly on purpose and certainly an entertainer, a chatterbox. Beau is addicted to Animal Crackers, he is a hard worker and is good at following directions. Puppy's, Trains, Cars, Tractors, Blocks, Helping Daddy Downstairs, Laundry, Being Tickled... all some of his favorite things. Beau wishes Kitty loved him too. Beau has a precious loving charm that radiates through his Teddy Bear eyes and Sparkly Smile. Beau is Fabulous.
Beau is totally awesome. He is intelligent, cute and totally adorable. Just thinking of Beau puts a smile on my face. I am very proud of him and I am proud of the great job his parents are doing raising such a fabulous child. Way to go, Beau, Carrie, and Mike!
ReplyDeleteWhen things are crummy at work, I pull out my phone, and watch that little movie of him reading and giggling at a book during dinner. Magically, life gets better in that moment. I love him and I am so amazed at all the things he does and says. You guys are super fabulous parents and have a super fabulous kid. I love you all so much.
ReplyDelete