We all know Beau is a hoot and a half. He's is just a regular little comedian lately so I have to make a list of the recent funnies...
-While squating down picking up the kitchen floor, he came up behind me, flipped open the back of my pants and said, "you poop Mama?" Nope, but thanks for checking!
-While I was gone one night, Mike put him in the bathtub. He was splashing around and then leaned over the edge of the tub holding a piece of POOP and said, "trash." Mike immediately removed baby, said trash, drained and bleached the tub, refilled tub, returned baby whom then proceeded to wiz in the new bath water. Mike immediately removed baby, drained and bleached the tub and then finished the bath under running water, never to try to fill the tub again. 19 1/2 months was a good run to never have pooed during bathtime.
-Mike and Beau take turns hiding and scaring each other in the house. We laugh so hard, it's hard to breathe.
-When I put him in the highchair to eat he says, "AMEN" because then its time to eat. I guess he prayed to himself.
-We can now have a several sentance conversation and he is still a very decisive toddler. "Ready for PJ's Beau?" "Yes and bath too!" he answers.
-He'll hold up his little arms and say, "Inna Hug!" when he wants to be picked up. Melt.
-He runs up to Mike and says, "Two!" because Mike generally counts to 3 and then throws him in the air.
-Apple refers to any and all fruit or vegetables he may be hungry for.. "Inna Apple".
-A new bathtub trick is full out belly flops. Just a warning...
He is so cute!!! Thanks for the funny stories!
ReplyDeletehahahaha!! LOVE HIM! I have blogs of the kids' funny stuff saved on my computer...I need to print them off and put them in their scrapbooks :-)
ReplyDelete