Shame on me for neglecting my blogging responsibilities. I really have no concept of how far behind I am at work, it's mind numbing but I had to share this funny...
This morning was SO cold. I left Beau in his fuzzy footie pj's to go to Joy's house. I was trying to get his stuff together to take him inside her house in the driveway, he was reaching (unbuckled)for something in the seat beside him and he ended up falling out of his car seat and got stuck between the front and backseat and diaper bag in the floorboard. I know it seems hard to imagine, but it was so funny. His big hinny was sticking up in the air with little footie feet kicking... The fuzzy fleece pj's somehow power locked themselves within the cloth seats and I seriously couldn't get him out for a few moments. I got tickled and became less productive in crisis management, then Beau started getting concerned, "Mama? I stuck." Yes you are my dear. I successfully un-wedged my toddler to find his sweet red checks, backwards hat and he gave me an exasperated, "Whew!" While shaking his head.
And soon I'll have two...
Too bad you didn't get a picture! Cute story!
ReplyDelete