My life is Tossed in Mid-Air Confetti right now. I love confetti. I don't love confetti. It is festive and beautiful, colorful, sparkly and denotes a celebration. It is a mess, it can get stuck in your eye, eventually it falls on the ground. It is random and unorganized and easily influenced by the surroundings. It can destroy a vacuum and you can go crazy if you try to pick up every piece by hand. I'm doing my best to recognize the celebration and not focus on picking up each piece out of shag carpet!
We are officially in Springtown. We officially took over the top floor of my sweet Mama's home. I'm officially not accustomed to going up and down stairs regularly. I now have stairs everywhere I go. Three sets at work. I'm officially looking forward to minimizing these thunder thighs. In fact, I signed up to take some sort of fitness class (they alternate) each day at lunch, for Free!! Whoop whoop. I might die at first but certainly looking forward to getting this baby weight OFF.
In my confetti state of mind there is randomness. Random thoughts:
I lost my debit card while in Branson this past weekend. Walmart Supercenter found it and kept it safe! PTL.
I hosed beau off outside the last time he pooed in the Thomas underoos. Cruel? Perhaps. But he hasn't had another accident. So far. I'm horrible with potty training.
I tried to order pizza delivery last night because I live in the big city now. They accidentally rerouted my mushroom/Canadian bacon to Tulsa. So that means I got free pizza!! 1hr and 40mins later, but free pizza.
I want to own a cabin at the lake and drive a golf cart around wearing a sun visor and wave to my neighbors.
I talked to the Realtor today and there have been zero calls on our house. Four of the eight landscaping bushes have been totally defoliated by a bag-worm hatch/infestation in the front yard. Looks horrible.
I get to go to a wedding this weekend and eat cake. One of my favorite things in this world is wedding cake. It is delicious (usually) and denotes a fabulous celebration (usually) just like confetti (usually).
No comments:
Post a Comment