Thursday, July 28, 2011

Get to Posting Please!!

...some instructions handed down to me from a VIP! Here's the dealeo on the blogging yo... my cord to load photos from the camera to computer is in Wright county. I think. Mike and I purchased a new fancy schmancy techno gadget. I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time bloggity blogging in the pm, but I haven't had time to play with said gadget. So, the photos on the sidebar aren't the newest, some are from my cellphone to boot. Like I said, looking forward to getting organized. Wait, I didn't say that yet. Looking forward to organizing my thoughts as well.

The house isn't sold. Living in Springtown is beyond fabulous. I've signed up for fitness classes, spent time with long lost friends and got an awesome purse at the Clothes Mentor for $7. We ordered pizza delivery again, which blew Bear's mind. He was like, "Mom, who is that? Why is he have our pizza? Whats happening?!" SO FUNNY. We set up an account at the video store. I had so many movies in my hand, someone asked me if I worked there. It's been a while sent we've seen a movie. BTW, I LOVE Tangled!! I watched it 3 times in my 5 day rental allotment. I get to hang out with my sister, play with rocks, buckets and water. My Rockstar Hubs spent SIX HOURS cleaning my truck inside and out de-dirt roading it. It looks amazing. We played in the rain in our underwear, well beau did.. Speaking of underwear, someone has gone two days with no potty accidents {insert Hallelujah Praise Jesus dance} fingers crossed for additional success. I am loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment