Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beauisms

 "Hey Mommy what's train start with?" T "What's cloud start with?" C "What does poop start with?" P "I know that but what letter does it start with?!" 

"Hey Mommy, what do butterfly's eat?" 
"Where do skunks live?"
"Why do the clouds rain when they are full?"


"When I grow up, I wanna be a tractor helper. I wanna help tractors build."
"I love you a bushel and a heck and hug around the neck!"
"Daddy, when you jump your truck (going fast over hills), it makes my bottom tickle." 


"I love my Will, he's my brother." 
"Mommy, I'm sorry I broke your feelings."
"Oh Mommy, this is my fravorite!"
When I ask him a question, his reply, "Oh, of course." 
"Mommy, thank you for making these delicious Fruit Loops!" 

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! Especially the "bushel and a heck and a hug around the neck"!! He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete