Wednesday, April 11, 2012

EASTER 2012

I love Easter. 
This is the Easter Eggstravaganza at church. The entire gym floor was covered with shredded green paper. Each age group was given a time limit to make it across the "grass". Lil Bit wasn't cool with walking on said "grass". I would put her down, she'd pick up a few eggs and then I toted her to the next section. Silly girl. That's Beau in the orange shirt below waiting with Mike for his turn. 
 There was a great turnout of children. In fact, it was a little overwhelming for Beau and Lauren, but they had a good time. Very cool church. Bonus, a bunch of our awesome cousins were there too. 
 Lauren and Beau didn't grasp the concept of gently place the eggs in the cup. Nope, the eggs were slam dunked. Lauren had egg dye stains on her belly. They were naked for a reason. All the eggs were cracked and our deviled eggs were all different colors on the dinner table. We loved it! 
 We are not teaching the babies about the Easter Bunny. Yes, they'll get a little basket Easter morning, but it's from Mommy and Daddy. It is important to us to keep Easter about the Miracle. 
 Happy Easter! 
Adorable little goofballs being cheesy for the camera! 
 The lilac's smell just as amazing as they look. Lilac reminds me of my Grandma and it's one of my favorite scents in this world. 
 Geared up and ready to hunt some eggs!



I hope you all had a blessed Easter remembering the true reason to celebrate, He is Risen. I am Forgiven and I will Rise because He lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment