Just an update. I'm still kickin'. I'm having technical issues with my blog. Apparently, I've run out of space to load more photos and update my profile. Hmph. Over the Christmas break I will attempt to turn my ramblings into a keepsake book. I'm sure it will be easy peasy. Fingers crossed. Maybe that will make more space?? Until then.. word up.
ANYHOO. We had a lovely fall fulfilling much of the Fall Bucket List! I even have photos to share.. wait, no I don't BLOGGER!! We munched on fall food over flames, played in leaves (in the Cracker Barrel parking lot), dressed up as Sir TalksaLot and Princess of QuiteaLot, rode around on some ponies. I think my favorite was the hike we took near Ponca, AR. We went to Lost Valley and we will be back!! Absolutely and Positively Awesome. I'd catch myself with happy teary-eyes occasionally walking through the woods with my family. I just loved it so much.
In other news, our home in Hartville still has not sold. If you know of anyone in the whole universe that needs a beautiful ranch home on 6 acres near the river, call me. Please pray that God's perfectly orchestrated plan for the family that is to buy our home would all come together and that we can be patient for His timing. In the very same paragraph we can't say thank you enough for my Mama. She has continued to welcome us in her home - all of us and what we are. The good, the bad, the helpful and messy. The laughs and cries, littles bickering and sweet hugs. The todderisms and Mikeisms and Carrieisms. The things that get broken, and sometimes fixed too. Without you we'd be in a pickle and for that we 3 gazillion times humbly thank you. {editors note: I'm not a poet and I know it}
Beau and Lauren are both doing great and this year, Yes THIS year will be the funnest, bestest, most magically special, wonderful Christmas yet!! They totally get the concept this is Jesus' birthday. We're going to make Him a special birthday cake, a carrot cake according to Beau to celebrate. When we're out and about, Lauren and Beau say, "There's another Baby Jesus!" as we pass Nativity scenes. Oh my heart does love my excitable, joyful children!!
Basketball season is upon us. This year is going much better. Since the children are both old enough to run and play, we have a great time at ballgames now. It's still hard work for this Mama and no, I don't get to see much of the game, but there is an open area above the seating where they can run to their hearts content. Yay!! The run and play out of the way area is a straight up blessing and I love it.
Next on my bloggity list is to make a Christmas Bucket List. It was fun thinking and doing for Fall.
Loves.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment