Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Some things I don't want to forget.

Lauren says, "I forscott" for forgot.

We call York Peppermint Patties, Pattie Mints. Which is "a zert", or dessert.

When we use the restroom, we need "pivacy".

When his teacher asked him where his Mama worked, he replied, "She doesn't milk cows, but works on a farm and there's a lot of paperwork."

Lauren has a serious affection for "yip goss", my lip gloss for which she secretly pilfers through my things, and bubble gum. The girl and her bubble gum.

Beau popped a wheelie on Papa's 4wheeler with Daddy, landed it and smashed his face. One of his (next to the front tooth) teeth busted his lip open and was pushed back out of place. I enrolled them in dental insurance.

The password (for anything) is always, "Beau is awesome".

Beau has started trick riding stunts on his bouncy horse in his room. He can stand on the saddle without holding on. Thank you Trixie Chicks (the trick riding exhibit team at MSU).

Lauren and I prefer to skip wherever we go, holding hands.

I can't forget our Fravorites. We have so many fravorites.

They still need to rock and I hope they will always crawl up in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment