I’m not only thankful for this wonderful season, but I’m also thankful for answered prayers. I am so thrilled to announce my Precious Aunt Janis has completed her chemo treatment. Please continue to pray for her complete healing, perfect scans, tests, blood work, her supportive family and that her hair grows back quickly and famously spiky! Pray that we continue to hear sweet words, even complete sentences from her lips. Pray for her complete healing not only from breast cancer but also the massive stroke. I saw with my own eyes answered prayers when she stood in the Bradford family pole barn Saturday night. Not only did she have the strength to stand and sing, but she knew the words, she knew the song and all because we know the Healer, our Lord and Savior.
Here are the pictures we took of us Baker girls to commemorate her achievement. I've had my fingernails fake and painted pink to remember her in prayer, the other girls thought this was cool idea too. Aunt Janis has had fake gaudy fingernails as long as I can remember. Chemo said no pretty nails, so we had them for her. I keep saying it, but I have a very thankful heart these days.


Love this.
ReplyDelete