Happy hmm hm.. To YOU!! This is Beau's version of the Happy Birthday song we tried so hard to teach him for this weekend. He is notorious for pulling funnies, but this is one of my favorites, he is truly my child, because I never know the words either!! He sang it all night last night too. He just nods his head and mumbles something during that difficult Birthday part.
Last Friday was Grandma's 83rd Birthday! Woo hoo! That's certainly reason to celebrate. So all 3.75 Crews hopped in the truck and hauled out of the woods to NLR. It was well worth the long trip because Beau was a great entertainer and source of sunshine for Grandma and Grandpa! I have the most precious video of Grandma playing basketball with Beau, however the phone is currently in Mountain Home and I have yet to figure out how to really use that part of my fancy schmancy phone. I'll get it loaded soon I hope. It'll make you tear up, so precious.
It was also one of my sweetest and dearest friend, Ashley's 30th Birthday!! This officially begins what I like to call "Birthday Season". All of our fabulous friends coincidentally have birthdays within weeks of each other starting now through early Summer. This year will be even more fabulous because we are all turning the big 20-10 and planning an official "30 Doesn't Suck Party" to be held sometime after baby girl gets here. I think we're going to hire some outstanding babysitters and hit the river. We always have So Much Fun together, I just can't wait. I'm gonna make t-shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment