I just have to post something to get that sad story of my baby bear being so sick behind us!!
Seven month check up went really well this past Friday! I'd like to give my kidney's, pancreas and whom ever else is in charge of processing sugar a big High Five for passing the glucose test. God knows we don't need additional Baker's with diabetes. BOO DIABETES. I was worried. Everything else is great, I feel ginormous and continue to have less choices for pants each morning, however I am apparently measuring right on schedule. I've been instructed by Mike to please refrain from wearing his new t-shirts. Apparently, there was a little incident with a new white t-shirt, and some under the belly blueberry juice that I didn't notice. heehee. Spray n'wash is my hero.
Otherwise, we have a new activity in our house performed by a certain little boy, whom shall remain nameless as I don't want to jinx anything.... using the Potty!! Are we anywhere near consistent? Absolutely not. Do we follow Mom in Every time to see what the fuss is all about? Certainly. Do we say, "Inna Potty Mama" and proceed to actually go in the potty? YES!! Not to over-share, but a certain little boy has gone #1 and #2 and loves to flush. (Yes, I understand how blessed I am) We are totally pumped and celebrate accordingly with a happy dance and yell as loud as possible for Daddy to come and dance too!! Then we all wave bye-bye while flushing. I learned the hard way both of my cameras' batteries need to be charged, but I will post an appropriate photo of someone sitting on the big potty because it's just almost screen saver cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment