
Welcome to Baby Girls nursery! I live so far away, I thought you all might like a little tour. My Mama made the curtains and let me use the beautiful white crib she intended for Her house. My Grandma Syboda bought the mobile in 1976. This mobile has sung all of us to sleep (Jenny, Me, Andrew, Beau, Will and now Baby). It is something I will grab if there is a fire.
The giraffe print is from my Aunt NeeNee, the blue mason jars were collected by my Mama and Daddy a long time ago. The rocking chair is from Mike's childhood where Mama Judy spend countless hours rocking him and Melodee together. The little dress and petticoat are from Aunt Jenny, they are new but come with childhood memories we share. The cheetah print is from Grandma and Grandpa Wilmoth. I understand it was given to them as a gift during a mission trip to Africa. It is an original piece and I love it. The lamp was bought for me in 1986 in a really old dance hall turned flea market in Northwest Pennsylvania where Lucille Ball once danced. The crown on top is from my wedding rehearsal.

These blankets are a combination of hand made and gifts for Baby Girl, some are very old and some very new. It seems as though my friends and family knew I was having a baby girl before I did and also knew what would coordinate with her funky, whimsy, eclectic, sentimentally sappy bedroom!! I love this room. I love my memories. I love this Baby.
I LOVE THIS!!! What a beautiful nursery!! Such a lucky little girl to be surrounded by wonderful memories. I CAN'T wait to see this little sweet thing!!!!
ReplyDelete