| Easter "Bonnets" for Joy's House Easter Party |
| Mike said, "What are you doi... oh no, please don't tell me that's Beau's." Me: "Um yes it is, but it's ok because all his glitter letters are silver or blue." Mike, "Nope. That doesn't make it better." |
| "Her name was Lauren.. and she worked at Copacobanna!" |
| Joy's House Crew. Beau was worried because Lauren's hat fell off. |
| Instead of dying, me and Beau stickered, Lauren trying to eat stickers. |
| I love Easter yes I do. That cake has Whoopie Pie Filling as the middle layer. Heavenly! |
| Playing before church. As in 6:30am-ish. Sunrise service with Littles. Wowzer. Jesus, you are WORTH it! |
| One of perhaps 4 total family photos I have of us since May 2010. |
| Photos after church = a little rumpled. |
| Did you know Beau loves sugar? |
| Yes Sweetheart, that is the most delicious thing you have encountered thus far. |
| "Thanks for the candy I can't chew yet." - Lauren Heeheehee! |
| {insert deep sigh of complete happiness} |

Love your family photo!!
ReplyDelete