Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beau Said...



"Pa, we need to buy you some more hair."
Nannie said, "Beau, please get your finger outta your nose. Big boys don't pick their nose." and then Beau said, "my Daddy does."
"Holy Moly!"
"That's not a good idea." 
"Mama, I'm a kitty." and then proceeded to Meow the rest of the evening. I love pretend!
"Mama! Look at that very short, very hairy.. cow?" It was a sheep.
"Hey! We need to pray!" we got a little ahead of ourselves at Aunt Melodee's house.
Me: "Beau, did you have a good day?" Beau, "No. It was rough. I was in timeout." Me: "Why?" Beau: "I don't know anymore."
"Does Lauren have a booka-booka?" (that's what he calls his you-know-what) Me: "Nope. She's a girl." Beau: "Lemme see. Hmm, nope." end of conversation. WHEW, that was easy. for now.  



1 comment:

  1. Your Beau-isms always make me laugh! He is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete