Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eleven!

 Happy Eleven months old Lauren!
 Strong to her military family heritage, she is very good at the Army crawl, or perhaps Navy crawl. She's standing for longer periods and can pull up (just on people for now) but has trouble figuring out how to sit back down. She can make it down the hallway to Beau's room, but gets so excited, she starts giggling and I can't resist scooping her up sometimes!  
 "Uh-Oh!" and "Ooo!" are occasionally mimicked. She says Ma Ma Ma and Da Da - to the right one!  

 Sometimes she puckers her lips for a kiss and puts her arms around my neck for a hug. She no longer sucks her thumb, but does love that bink when she's sleepy or in the car.
 Still snorts and wrinkles her nose when she laughs. Sometimes, she even cracks herself up. She isn't a big belly laugher, more of a chuckler with a big smile - just like Daddy.
 Bath time is super fun. She is brave in the water, puts her face under the running faucet and only fusses when it's time to get out. Put a diaper on fast! This one likes to whiz while ahem.. airing out.  
I just can't believe Lauren will be a year old next month. I am working hard to get a beautiful birthday party together for her, she is certainly a good reason to celebrate. I love you so Baby Girl.
oxox Mama

2 comments: