Thursday, January 12, 2012

Carrieisms

I have a few of my own... 

I love the fabric softener aisle at the store, it smells glorious.
I totally avoid the pet food aisle at the store. The smell is nauseating to me.
I get absurdly nervous about doctor appointments.
I bite my lips together really hard when I start losing my patience.
I love McDonald's. A lot. I just do.
I want to get a spray tan for when Mike and I go someplace amazing to celebrate 10 years this summer.
My Heroes:  Big Sexy Hair Rootpump, FreezeIT Hairspray, teasing comb, Clinic Even Better Foundation and concealer, and Maybelline Volume mascara.
I'm not brave enough to wearing leggings with anything other than a dress. Loosely fitted dress.
I CANNOT drive well in snow and ice.
I will never be ok with rodents in my house. Never.
My hands are starting to show age in the sunshine. That's alright.
Sometimes I dream happy dreams about my truck being vacuumed.
My greatest blessing, happiness and stress is being a Mama.

1 comment:

  1. I gave in and did a Random Things post. And I tagged you too :)

    ReplyDelete