Thursday, May 3, 2012

Little Crewsy-isms

Lauren needs her cubbers (covers) at nite-nite time
Ma drinks Hoffee (hot coffee)
"I got blue gum in my purse" - Lauren
"...oh I'm just kidding sweetheart!" - Beau
"Inna go potty!!" - Lauren (whoop whoop!)
"Ount choc" - I want chocolate - Lauren
Beau, how come you're in my bed? "I'm scared" "Creatures are in my room" "My left toe hurts" "I love you" "We forgot to read another book"
Lauren wears "clops" (flip flops)
Beau tells on himself
Lauren says, NO! too much
I lost Lauren the other day and found her in a rocking chair rocking her baby, patting the baby and saying, shh shh shh. "my baby sweeping"
Beau has a re-energized interest in coloring.
Lauren eats the colors
Lauren crosses her ankles when she's eating and Beau remembers to not talk with his mouth full.
They are both totally into Silver Dollar City and going to the Grocery Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment