Monday, June 16, 2014

April Seventeenth, Two-Thousand Fourteen.

This is a day the Lord hath made and I rejoiced and was ecstatic in it. This is the day we officially closed on the sale of the Hartville House and here are some words with which I would like to commemorate the occasion...

"Sovereign Lord, you have begun to show to your servent your greatness and your strong hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do the deeds and might works you do?" Deut 3:24

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." Psalms 34:4

"How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings." Psalms 36:7

"I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." Psalms 86:12

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; " Psalms 18:2a

"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving." Psalms 69:30

"I will praise you as long as I live, and in you name I will lift up my hands," Psalms 63:4

And there you have it my Beloved Prayer Warriors. It is documented. It is finished. I cried happy tears of gratitude signing those papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment