I had (as in past tense) officially lost all of my Lauren baby weight, but not anymore because...
some really special people in my life have blessed me with new kitchen toys which...
call to me, longing to be put to good use making deliciousness . I guess I should turn on my Dance Mania game for XBOX to burn off that sugar high... but for now I'll just keep listening to the cookware. I'm sure some calories are burned cooking, just sure of it!
This cupcake recipe is from the Nellys. It has 21/2 sticks of butter in 12 cupcakes, including the frosting. These were a birthday gift and are no longer in my house, thank goodness. I know that's a scary picture of me, but these babies are scary good.
Any guesses on this? Whhahaha (insert evil laugh) ... more details to post later. I heart kitchen toys... and my family. ox
No comments:
Post a Comment