Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the belly


So you may be thinking, Oh its not that bad...



Yes, side view is a different story.


yup.



Beau soon caught on to picture time and wanted in on the action. "Inna Cheese, Mama".


Hambone giving the camera/You a kiss. love him.

I also love being pregnant. I know it is a precious gift and I am seriously so thankful. If I had to sum up what is different from carrying my babies, one word - Everything. But I'm thankful for the different experiences. I know I rely heavily on asking advice from other mommy's and now I can help friends and family in the same way.

At this point I'm about 6.5mos along and I believe Baby Girl has the accommodations of a penthouse suite for comfort, I'm just so much bigger at this point than last time. Oh well, she deserves it because I'm pretty sure she'll be somewhat of a diva. I know she already has a hankering for chocolate and congratulates me for caving on a craving with a happy dance. I don't regularly eat a lot of chocolate, but these days if you have a warm choc-chip cookie, you better re-count your fingers. Actually I crave everything salty, sweet and horribly un-nutritionally sound this time. It's a battle I usually win, but MD's french fries and coke call for me religiously. Jerks. And now the shamrock shakes are back. Thanks McDonalds.

I don't have the house ready. I am probably the most irritating "nester" there ever was. Poor Mike. We've managed to solve the bed crisis, just need to take the time to implement the plan. However my little friend I like to call Basketball Season is in my way. I do need a dresser/changing table for one of the bedrooms. Please let me know if you have any ideas. I've been searching the internet with no luck. Just a do-for is all I need. I can make anything pretty.

Otherwise everything else is checking out great, Praise the Good Lord. I have another Dr appointment next Friday and after that I go to every-2-week checkups. Eeek!! This is going by so scary fast. Last time I felt like the mom on Lady and the Tramp knitting booties waiting for my baby, this time I'm like, oh crap, another appointment, how far along am I and where is Beau?









1 comment: